Simply Leasing is 100% New Zealand owned, making us as Kiwi as stubbies in September. We know what makes successful Kiwi companies tick which is why you’ll find we’re a bit different when it comes to leasing.
Our name says it all, with products designed especially for the New Zealand market our core purpose is to take the complexity and pain out of every transaction. We live by an advice-led approach to help make it easy for you to do business.
All payments are tax deductiblePayments are 100% tax deductible and are treated as an operating expense.
Be up to dateGet the latest and greatest technology on a budget you can afford.
Cash-flow managementPut your valuable working capital to better use elsewhere in your business.
BudgetLeasing offers fixed rates making budgeting simpler and easier.
Another string in your bowLeasing is another value-add you can offer your customers and helps overcome barriers to sale.
Paid within 48 hoursGet paid as soon as the job is done and improve your cash-flow.
Differentiate your businessLeasing solutions help you differentiate and establish yourself as a superior company.
Increased salesUpgrade your customers equipment at the end of a lease and keep them up-to-date.
Need to know
Log in to your Simply Leasing account
Calculate monthly repayments
Generate leasing quote
Send in application & approval form
Equipment installed & supplied
- IT equipment (desktop to enterprise)
- Telephony systems
- Video conferencing
- Structured cabling
- Document solutions
- Security equipment
- Camera surveillance
- Electronic office equipment
- Consulting and management
- Payments are typically 100% tax deductible.
- Upgrade at any time during or at the end of the lease.
- Flexible end of term options.
- Monthly payments are +GST.
- Ownership of goods remains with Simply Leasing at the end of the term.
- Suitable for assets that have a long usable life and retain their value.
- GST payable in one lump sum at the start.
- Interest and depreciation can be claimed as a tax deduction.
- Ownership transfers to the customer at the end of the lease.
- The asset and liability are recorded on your balance sheet.
- Simply Leasing can purchase your existing equipment and then lease the equipment back to you on either an operating or financial lease basis.
- This is particularly relevant where there is a partial system upgrade. It brings all of the equipment under the same operating model (i.e lease).
To view an online PDF of the Terms & Conditions please click Terms & Conditions below.